I’m back! I’m back! And I’m here with another weekly roundup of what I wore. Although, I realized now that I accidentally labeled last week’s post as this week’s. My bad. I’ve corrected the issue, but why did no one tell me I was ahead an entire week?! More so, how did I get an entire week ahead?!
Now that I’ve sorted out the actually dates of my posts, let’s do this thing.
(from left to right)
Tuesday, January 23
After Monday’s “snow storm” (we didn’t really get much in our part of town), I was ready to put on real clothes. I had cheer practice Tuesday afternoon, so I threw on a pair of jeans and some of my favorite Hello Holiday items and headed out. I also had to stop at the post office to ship off a bunch of Poshmark items, so I thought I might as well get out of sweats to do it.
I’ll dive into this topic more soon, but I’m so thankful Hello Holiday carries berets. For key reasons, it’s one of the hat styles I can wear right now to cover a procedure I’m undergoing. I planned to touch on this topic last week, but I’ll get there. Stay tuned.
- Top: Hello Holiday Daphne sweater (on sale!)
- Jeans: Madewell 9″ high-rise skinny jeans: destructed edition
- Shoes: Arbor + Ella Stone Cold Fox Tuxedo Bootie
- Hat: Hello Holiday Paris beret
Wednesday, January 24
Back to sweats. Or is it athleisure? That sounds more official, so we’ll go with that. I’m the queen of athleisure.
I also told my cheerleaders on this day that I whole-heartedly believe glitter is a neutral. I stand by my statement.
Also, the jacket? It’s from Target’s new JoyLab line and it’s so fun. The floral print version is equally awesome (I just wanted something more neutral… and I see the irony of saying this considering I just said glitter is a neutral).
- Sweatshirt: adidas originals adicolor trefoil pullover sweatshirt (Old, and my search for something similar has proven difficult)
- Jacket: JoyLab quilted jacket
- Leggings: Spanx seamless leggings
- Hat: CALIA by Carrie Underwood women’s marled pom
- Shoes: madewell x tretorn nylite plus sneakers in glitter
- Water bottle: Hidrate Spark
Friday, January 26
Co-hosted a radio show this day and wanted to keep it pretty simple. I threw the BP. stripe sweater that 8 million others own and I will say – It’s so comfortable. You should probably also get it.
- Top: BP. Stripe Sweater (from Nordstrom)
- Jeans: 9″ high-rise skinny jeans in allegra wash: rip and repair edition
- Shoes: Steve Madden nando mule
- Hat: Hello Holiday Paris beret
Saturday, January 27
I made it out of the house without a hat on (but more on that later, like I said). But I put a banana on my shirt to distract anyone from noticing. Boom.
- Top: Ganni t-shirt from Select Style
- Jacket: So funny story… I have no idea where I got this jacket. Like, zero idea. Whoops?
- Pants: J.Crew Pixie Pant (which basically does not exist now, so that’s great.)
- Shoes: Merona Kona backless mule loafer
*** *** ***
All right, y’all. That’s all for this week. I have some posts planned for this week on exactly *why* I’m so hat-obsessed right now, plus what skin and beauty products I’m swearing by. And you know the Instant Pot Diaries will return, so stay tuned for that.
P.S. Shout out to Echo Look for constantly assessing my outfits.