Happy Wednesday, friends!
I got to talking with my the high school cheerleaders I coach yesterday about shopping/spending money. One thing led to another and we specifically onto the topic of how to shop in a way to stretch your dollar and make it go further. It was fun to listen to them talk sales, their favorite steals, and so forth. This included more than just clothes, too.
That entire conversation prompted the idea of a weekly sales roundup. I figure I’ll list some of my favorite sales from the week, and the items I personally like.
I’ll start with a couple of the clothing sales I have my eye on, but end with some random good deals you might was to take a glance at.
And don’t forget to use Ebates if you shop online! Here’s my referral link if you haven’t signed up already. I installed the Google Chrome extension, so the reminder is always there right next to the URL.
Extra 35% off your purchase (or 50% off clearance!) and FREE shipping. January 24 only.
Items that caught my eye:
- Necklace Teddie sweater ($39.99, plus 50% off)
- Party animals collector T-shirt ($19.99, plus 50% off)
- Golden leaves necklace ($39.99, plus 50% off)
- Edie leather loafers ($67, plus 35%)
Extra 50% off final sale styles
- Metallic sequin T-shirt ($31.99, plus 50% off)
- Fair Isle striped sweater ($49.99, plus 50% off)
- Signet bag in Italian leather ($89.99, plus 50% off)
And for the guys, there are tons of good items (also 50% off!) in the men’s sale as well.
Extra 20% off everything and free shipping
- Ruffled little black dress ($56, plus 20% off)
- Color striped ribbed hoodie ($45, plus 20% off)
- Embroidered ruffle sleeve top ($48, plus 20% off)
As a note, Hello Ruby is one of my favorite local shops. My friend Jill owns the amazing Hello Ruby truck, which can be found all over Omaha at different popup stops. However, she has an awesome new website for everyone out of town. Highly recommend!
adidas Ebay store
Additional 20% off and free shipping.
- adidas Original Superstars ($29.99, plus 20% off) – Limited sizes, but you’re in business if you’re a size 8-10!
…And one random good deal
- FREE Bruegger’s Bagels On Feb. 1st: Fill out this form and receive a coupon for three free bagels on Feb. 1. Deal!
Well, that’s all for now. I’ll get better with these weekly roundups, but not bad for the first go-round, eh? Lie to me and tell me it’s perfection, will ya?
But seriously, as least get the free bagels.