I still have yet to find my voice around here beyond themed posts, but that’s OK. I’m brainstorming. I have things I’ll eventually share. Until then, here’s another week of my ‘Friday Five.’ This week I’m focusing on the five songs I enjoy running to (right now, at least).
Here we go (in no particular order):
- The Veldt – deadmau5 (feat. Chris James) – The 8-minute edit is perfect for a long run.
- Kicking Down Doors – Santigold
- How Low Can You Shake It Off – Ludacris/Taylor Swift mashup
- Brooklyn, You’re Killing Me – Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness
- Run the World (Girls) – Beyonce
I’m actually in the process as we speak of updating my running playlist. As I was on a 3-mile run the other day, I noticed myself skipping way too many songs. Guess it’s time for an update. Those listed above will make the cut to stay, but definitely time to refresh the playlist.
Running the world,